How to renew due dates
Login to Patron data
You can renew the borrowed documents through the „Patron Data” menu point of our online catalogue. There you can see all documents, borrowed from any of our libraries, simultaneously.
Login to Patron data
How to use the program:
- the number sequence of the barcode must be typed in the field of Patron's barcode;
- Fill in the Password field; the default password is your date of birth, month and day typed in figures;
- By clicking to Enter, library data and the list of borrowed documents can be seen;
- You have to start renewal separately by places of circulation
- You can renew the loan time / due date of each document by clicking to Renew label next to document data. By clicking to Renew all, at the foot of the list, you can change the due dates of all the documents that can be renewed;
- If the reader’s card is under forbidding (because of debt or because the card became due), the documents cannot be renewed. In that case, the system informs you about the unsuccessful renewal: Borrowing cannot be renewed / Renewal of the item is invalid.
- Please, follow the system messages with your attention and check the modified due date of the renewed document before exit. It is suggested to note down the modified due dates. In case of unsuccessful / invalid renewal, if the due date of your borrowing is not modified in our system, reclamation cannot be accepted.
- At renewal of due dates, our system sends a message to the email address preset on patron's data page in order to inform You about the time of renewal as well as the titles of the items renewed either successfully or unsuccessfully; in case of invalid renewal, its causes are also mentioned.
- After finishing renewal, you can leave the surface of renewing through Log out menu point.
- In libraries, internet cafes or similar public places, logging out after renewing documents is always suggested; if not, other people can see and misuse your private data.
Please send your comments concerning the use of the system to the email@example.com address.
1088 Budapest, Szabó Ervin tér 1.
- Director General:
dr. Fodor Péter